Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Having Faith in DT strategy

@Dreamteam_Guru has had a bad week. I didn't even crack 1800 this week in DT, and I have become moody, introspective, reclusive and doubting my DT skills.

Then I considered my bench & bad luck for the week.

Firstly Prestia & Krak didn't play forcing me to play Richardson (whose 14-odd saw his price increase!!!) and get the dreaded zero. Broughton didn't play meaning I picked up 37 for Tape. I had Petrie on my bench and he scored 6,000 (slight exaggeration). I had Sylvia, Jack & Grimes on my bench too.

My initial strategy was to take a hit in non-league weeks. I picked players from teams that had their byes twice during multi bye weeks.

My score this week is a reflection on this strategy as well as bad luck. That's ok - I didn't lose any matches!

This week is another multi bye round with lots of my freo players having a week off. That's ok - they will be back for head-to-head competition the next week.

I'd be happy with 2000 this week and hopefully get higher scores there after!

This blog has been written by the @Dreamteam_Guru - follow on Twitter. To ensure comments are read, please send via Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment