Thursday, April 7, 2011

Round 3 - Why the Trade?

When @Dreamteam_Guru has the time, he will BLOG on his trade decisions.

This week there was two - both value trades.

1 - Curnow in, Atley out. Curnow is averaging. 99, Atley 40. I want Curnow now before his value rises. That way if & when I sell him, I would have made profit off him.

2 -Dawes in, Davis out. Although named this week, it has become apparent that Collingwood don't have Davis in their best xxii. I liked the way he played in preseason and 2 years ago he averaged 99. That's why I had him. Now I pick up Dawes as he is averaging 100+ and is less than $300k. This leads to another value trade.

As I twitter-ed, I wanted Luenberger for Cox this week, but I didn't have the dosh!

This blog has been written by the @Dreamteam_Guru - follow on Twitter. To ensure comments are read, please send via Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment