Thursday, February 9, 2012

@Dreamteam_Guru 32nd Ranked Player - Dean Cox

I have said before that the top 50 is very midfielder heavy.

Would it surprise you that Big Cox is the only ruckman in my top 50.

That is how unique he is.

A ruckman who scores at a midfield level.

In the last few years I have held off picking him due to his age and price.  I don't see that he can sustain his numbers.

By the end of the season he usually finds his way into my team as I can win without him.

In the past he has been a defensive pick - as everyone has him.  More people might be concerned about his age, which might make him unique now.

At the moment, I have selected Goldstein ahead of him, but this might change before round 1.

Goldstein plays the suns and the giants twice, and his numbers and team are on the rise.

That is the clincher for me at present.

No comments:

Post a Comment