Tuesday, February 14, 2012

@Dreamteam_Guru ranked 26th Player - Collingwood's Travis Cloke

I just took a double take.

I have never selected this guy.  I tend to pick running forwards rather than power, target forwards and I feel that their game style can be too DT restrictive.

According to my rankings, Cloke is the third best forward in the comp.

So - can you pick him?

Do you have DT loyalty that prevents you picking Collingwood players?

His last season was 9 points higher that his 3 year average - that is very impressive.

If he continues to rise, he will hit the 100+ ceiling which many forwards simply aren't capable of.

He is durable, averaging over 23 games a season (Collingwood have played lots of finals mind you).

I have never really rated him in DT, but the stats don't lie.  You should consider him.

No comments:

Post a Comment