Thursday, February 2, 2012

@Dreamteam_Guru ranked 37th Player - Collingwood's Alan Didak

I was surprised to find him still in my top 50.  I am also surprised by the players he is ahead of given his season last year.

However his poor season was only poor in comparison to his previous years.  For a forward option, it wasn't terrible - just not profitable.

Good news is that he is cheap this year.  His price is reflective of his 2011 - not what he is capable of.

I would suggest heavily tracking him in pre season.  If he has a return to his year's of past, he could be one of the best bargains in DT history.

His dual positioning makes him even more likely to get picked by me.  It's certainly handy (especially with more byes to consider this year).

Is Dids on your radar, or are you of the school that he is your most hated player in your most hated team?

No comments:

Post a Comment