Monday, February 13, 2012

@Dreamteam_Guru ranked 29th Player - Sydney's Jude Bolton

I was surprised to find Jude in my top 50.

I was even more surprised to see him so high up.

According to this list, he is a better buy than Franklin, Deledio, Hodge, Cox and Scotland.

This might just go to some vagaries of my list!

However, looking at Jude's stats, he might be one of the over 30s worth considering.

He has average 90.66 over the last 3 seasons.  Last year he averaged 90.

He has averaged 22 games a season in that time.

Durability and consistency are good things to consider.

His 30+ age makes him hard for me to pick though.  Sydney are also known as being a better Supercoach than Dreamteam side.

If you play Super Coach, might be worth checking out his numbers and value.

I won't be picking him in my DT as I do have an age policy.

Sorry Jude.

No comments:

Post a Comment