Sunday, January 29, 2012

@Dreamteam_Guru ranked 41st Player – Freo’s Matthew Pavlich


I have always been a fan of the Pav.

Then I think to myself “I won’t get him next season as he usually disappoints me for the price I paid”.

Then they go and make him dual position again just to wet my appetite again.

This makes it hard for the Guru.

I don’t see him getting great big scores anymore.  However, last year was his best DT year in the last 3.  This however makes him overpriced.

I don’t know how the new coach will use him.

Also, with 256 games under his belt, will they just put him the goal square?

One thing that attracts me to Pav is that Freo aren’t a glamour team.  This might mean that most people pick a Buddy Franklin over him – so he can become a unique pick.

However, I think Buddy is a better option.  On my watch list, but probably not this year, Pav.

No comments:

Post a Comment