Thursday, January 26, 2012

@Dreamteam_Guru ranked 44th player – St Kilda’s Nick Riewoldt.


I mentioned previously that my list does tend to get dominated by midfielders.  Therefore, when a different positional player gets profiled, we have to consider them.

This season sees a lot of mid/for options, which I like.  I like the ability to be able to swing players, and I like forwards that play like mids as they are likely to score us a bit of coin.

Nick goes against this strategy.  Tall, kep positional players usually get a frown from me, however I have had Nick in my team most seasons.

Three year average of 94 is huge for a forward, but he only scored 84 a game last year.  This could make him cheaper that what you would expect this season.  He averages over 20 games a season over the last 3 years which shows he is durable too.

He will be selected a lot more than yesterday’s saint – Farren Ray.

Poor Farren.

No comments:

Post a Comment