Thursday, January 26, 2012

@Dreamteam_Guru’s 45th ranked player – St Kilda’s Farren Ray.


Surprised?  I am.

Here is the epitome of unique picks.  In a much vaunted midfield, this guy doesn’t have the best job security.  If it wasn’t for Zak Dawson departing, this guy might not have been offered a contract.

With a new coach, it will be interesting to see how Ray is used.  For me, he has green vest written all over him.

One reason why he has scored high in my rankings is his durability.  Averaging over 23 games a season over the last 3 (remember, the saints have played finals a lot), and averaging 82 points.  Last season he averaged 74, so this is either a sign of a point scoring slide or that he underperformed and therefore is underpriced this year.

Let me know if you pick him.  Here is my early tip though – I won’t be.

No comments:

Post a Comment