Friday, February 18, 2011

@Dreamteam_Guru and his List – It’s coming!

Last year, I revealed my squad from 30-1 in the last 30 days before season kick off.
I am doing the same this year, but not in dollar value, but rather in sections, beginning tomorrow with cheap defenders.
This list will give you a guide on how to beat the Guru.  You will see my strategy and can either use it against me, or improve it for your own squad.
I’d prefer the second option.
However, like everyone else, I will change my squad so many times between now and the start of the season, it isn’t funny.  However, I won’t change it much.  I am happy with this squad, happy to share it and of course happy to hear what you think of it.
Have I considered players you are considering? Have I made some bad calls?  Have I taken a risk?  Can I win with the squad I have?
The squad was put together using both my formula and instinct. I hope its a winning combination.
So read tomorrow to see who pick 33 is!
This BLOG is written by twitter’s @Dreamteam_Guru. Please leave comments via twitter to ensure they get read.

No comments:

Post a Comment