Saturday, February 19, 2011

@Dreamteam_Guru Cheap Defender #1 – Josh Toy, Gold Coast $97,600

@Dreamteam_Guru rated 538th player in the league.
Over one third of my squad is first year players.
Why? Because they are cheap to buy, increase in value and have the potential to make my squad a strong one.
Also, its the only way I can pay for the top players in my team. The money you save on a kid you can invest in a high profile, dreamteam lock.
And that’s why Josh Toy is in my squad.
A good strategy this year is load up of Gold Coast first year players.  They will all get game time, and you might unearth the next dreamteam star.
I am expecting Toy to get plenty of game time and increase in value quickly for me.
If his numbers remain strong for the season, he might end up staying in my team for the season.
If not, I will sell at the right time in order to pick up a gun player half way through the season.
There isn’t anything to lose by picking a player at this price range.  Come round 2, I am hoping that Bluey gives him the nod to run off half back.  If he does, the Guru’s will be happy!
This BLOG is written by twitter’s @Dreamteam_Guru. Please leave comments via twitter to ensure they get read.

No comments:

Post a Comment