Monday, March 7, 2011

@Dreamteam_Guru Value Forward #1 Andrew Krakouer

@DreamteamGuru rated 678th player in the league
I think he will be one of the most picked players this year, and you can understand why.  He has previous AFL experience, and has a super season in the WAFL.  Collingwood must of been laughing their heads off during trade week. Gaining Krakouer from the Gold Coast (he was pre-selected player) is quite a steal really. Considering Fraser couldn’t fit into the Collingwood side, I think they did quite well.
Yet according to my formula he is dead last.
His age and original draft position have hurt him in my formula. As he hasn’t played a game at the top level in the last 3 years (not since 2007), he doesn’t have an average score for the last 3 years, and his average games played is therefore zero too.
His total score... -3.
However, he is going to be first picked for me this season!
Funnily enough, Ablett (who is at the top of my list) won’t make it into the Guru’s side. So I’m only using the formula as a guide too!
This BLOG is written by @Dreamteam_Guru on Twittier.  To ensure all comments get read, please send your thoughts via Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment